Tuesday, May 9, 2017

I took a step and thought
   "Not bad"
I liked to revisit them
    Smiling
                            Unsure
I'd bring them to the park
      To see who noticed
Did I ever love you
If that one day
You wouldn't take my calls
                       I've since had each again
Of our conversations
      Many times
They play out
                          The same
But my opinions
                                Decay
At any rate
                     If you saw that one step
You'd know me
                                                                  As I do
I'd take it again

On the day your sister died
And in the park with the swans
And in bed after
                               Miserable
                     I'd have that step to count on

And not press you
                Unless  you liked that step

But how can one be sure
I'll take it again
Again
Here:
Is it ours
                To 2 too tw
Remember
         Won't you

Again


No comments:

Post a Comment