Monday, May 8, 2017

"Unsung" (layout incorrect on mobile page version)

                   "I am not loved"
Each night 
                  "I am not loved"
repeated
                  "I am not loved"
 in sol                                      ace    at              Sol, Ace, I, 1, beginnings
                                                       itude
                 "I am not loved"
 burning                                                                      light in dark 
                "I am not loved"
 but not                                   announced                       sound 
                   "I am not loved"
 lest it be 
                " I am not loved"
 denied

                                             Those things which are silent
                                                  are most true
                                                     
                                              In the null set
                                                 They shall be uncalculated
                                             
                                               And 
                                                   Universal

            

No comments:

Post a Comment