Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Mourning coffee

This day              (time being a painted pony)
        Which goes without me
 and I            (And observation making it so)         were   
  / Wereday : a transmutable dayman,   
/And the words transform with the /apostrophe which are moons of the word  
/("We are" [but are we])
                    
doing well together 
                  (and would I do well to get her)
                           (Would she have me)
Having begun
        Or continued 
After a sleep
        (Where the sun dreams I cannot go)
And risen
                  (Despite old satan Xeno)
And walked on
               (I having marched in place and the 
                 Cosmos beneath me giving way)
And the diner sandwich
        (despite the ketchup <... in connemara>
   (I having asked for none and yet received)
     (Thus it is sacred ketchup. Dyed for me)
And the coffee
   ( come from the sweat of the earth )
     (Come From The Toil of 1000s)
       (Alchemy perfected at last)
        (Blood and Base made High)
And bus and train spun in my orbit
And I cometlike 
Stardust
Streetdust
Galactic (though my coffee was black)
               Traveler
                             Of
      *                 PHILADELPHIA
  wherein we orbit the Son of William Penn
The son being eternal (unto its end )
The penn being eternal (unto its end )
From planet NEast
To planet West

Until 
         In a moment (as all events)
         In an instant (though the coffee was brewed)
    Without warning (though inevitable to the eyes of history, as all tragedy)
   The coffee rebelled (retaining the homeopathic vibrations of exploited labor)
And traveled (in the way of capillary adhesion and cohesion)  (In the way of electric charge) (in the way of pressure dynamic) (in the way as scientists would say of "water is wet") (in the way of alchemical hermetic magnetic heat and cold) (in the way of ironic movement) (in the way of manifestation out of the infinite void og potential states)
From my mouth
To my nose

Whereon
In a sputtering snort
Was made a day
With me in it
And it was not good

No comments:

Post a Comment