Monday, October 7, 2013

impressions

I don't know why
the back of this desk
warms my feet.
no fire there.

--

one room has a bed
another a desk
     I
can travel to where
my function lives
or wander in -- be told -- here : sleep ; here : write; here : chewcudchew
       
can bodies be rooms
      this one : love
        this : depend
           this : discuss?

----

cold air where was warm air
that open window
where the rooms with no function have no doors
my right body colder than my left body
warm feet
crickets call
who calls me

----

we'll write our stories
and include others
if they sign off

---

jaw's tight
teeth meet teeth
holding one another in
each open mouth risks spilling a weak word
an admission --- I AM -- am not --
imagine : the burning bush... "I'm not that" "I want to be"


No comments:

Post a Comment